A few more since the last self-link-o-rama:
1) The self-replicating, self-similar geology of San Lucido: geo-efflorescences on the Italian coast.
2) The Ocean Pools of Madeira (and Sydney): Suprematist fractalogy on the coast of Australia.
3) Cedar Island: If you build it, rich Lebanese expatriates will come. Maybe.
4) San Francisco As It Will Be: an ideas competition.
5) The Tide Pool of Saint-Malo: an Atlantic exclave.
6) Flemish Island Constellation: the Office of Permanent Modernity's anti-Dubai.
7) This Land Is Really Your Land: returning to the beaches of Malibu.
8) Reclaiming Saemangeum: the future Dubai of Northeast Asia.
9) Buy a lighthouse and get off the beach!
10) Morris Island Lighthouse: an immovable geoglobule secreted by its parent island. #glacierislandstorm
11) Site Specific: documenting the imminent destruction of a house teetering on a cliff edge.
12) Trestles Beach Access Competition: organized by Architecture for Humanity.
13) Sea Change: our ur-beach.
14) Soft Pavilions: a herd of nomadic cybergeoglobules.
15) Slurry #1 #2 #3 #4.